map              

úterý 10. září 2013

Handmade beanie


Since the weather got colder and I finished my 2nd handbag project, I decided to start crocheting some winter stuff :) started with beanie (although in the first picture its hard to see, bad idea to crochet black beanie if you have black hair :) In pictures I want to show you how I did it...

First I bought a larger hook (size 6 I think) to make the loops larger. I started with basic chain and single crochet stitch all the way. On top you can see where I left out some loops to give the top some more shape (but it doesn't make a difference, if you do it at home, don't bother with it, just crochet a rectangle :)  

Connect both shorter sides with slip stitch and tie the ends...

Take a piece of your yarn and string it through the loops of the last row. Pull it together to close and tie...

Take stupid selfies with your Photobooth :D 

Voila!

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat